Cycling trip to Ricionne Italy

More
5 years 5 months ago #28620 by Jackie Smith
Cycling trip to Ricionne Italy was created by Jackie Smith
A group of us is going to cycle Ricionne Italy next year. Flying into Bologna 30th May to 8/9th June.
5 days of organised cycling in groups according to distance/pace. Staying at Hotel Dory Ricionne. Various room/board options available. Organised activities for non cyclists/partners such as hiking, a boat trip, cooking lesson, oil/wine/cheese/ balsamic tasting. Organised apres cycling activities include bbq, wine/oil/cheese tasting, traditional Romagna dinner evening, Octoberfest evening, farewell and prize giving evening. Wellness leisure centre provided and close to beach.
Everyone welcome. Discount available for that week only so let me know if interested.

www.hoteldory.it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #28623 by Liesel Hall
Replied by Liesel Hall on topic Cycling trip to Ricionne Italy
Hi Jackie - I'd be interested to know more about this trip. Would you be able to send me on more information?

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #28628 by Jackie Smith
Replied by Jackie Smith on topic Cycling trip to Ricionne Italy
Hi Liesel
If you look up www.hoteldory.it and check the bike section it gives you all the info on the options available which is quite extensive. There are different room options and different bikes which determine the final cost so you can tailor the trip to your own budget. Note that the bike is extra. They will also pick you up from the airport until 10.30pm on some options. Monia is the contact at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. who will send you on a few different quotes and can con firm pick up. Mention you are part of Jackie Smith group.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Jackie Smith. Reason: Phone number

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds