Dublin City Marathon 2019

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #28675 by Garret Connolly
Dublin City Marathon 2019 was created by Garret Connolly
and now for something completely off the wall!

I'll probably be black listed/shunned/sent to Coventry for this!

a small group of us are thinking of doing the Dublin City Marathon 2019. Most of us are at 0-5-10k level and the plan would be alongside training for our main events on the bike such as W200s, Marmotte, Etape, A4-3, Club League, Vets etc etc we thought....sure that isn't enough...why not throw the marathon in there too!

The entries are selling out very quick and there are only 4000 of the 20000 entries left and all will be gone by Christmas if previous years are to go by....if you're on the fence...now is the time to move....

Nothing formal just planning to create an Orwell marathon whatsap group for 2019 plans. Most of us will be newbies to the marathon and we hope to build from 5k to 10k to half marathon level from January to Summer and then 1/2 to full from Summer to October. Naturally will have a few target race runs matching the usual benchmarks on the way. This is just an informal group of people who perhaps have always thought of doing a 5k/10k/1/2 or full some day and fancy giving it a whack next year.

If you're interested text on me 087- 239 -0130 and I'll add you

Garret
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Garret Connolly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darragh Connolly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #28678 by Martin Kearney
Replied by Martin Kearney on topic Dublin City Marathon 2019
Good to see you getting into a serious sport Gar. And good luck with the training.
Just an up date there are about 3000 entries left at this stage if anyone is thinking of entering do it now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garret Connolly

More
5 years 3 months ago #28679 by Killian Byrne
Replied by Killian Byrne on topic Dublin City Marathon 2019
I’ve entered, more in hope than anticipation but after a number of years injured I’m just back running and currently at 5k a number of times a week. VERY slowly mind you.

More
5 years 3 months ago #28680 by Michael Moyna
Replied by Michael Moyna on topic Dublin City Marathon 2019
I have signed up for Limerick marathon in May and Dublin in Oct, not many places left.
Michael

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds