Charity Veveresting

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #34500 by Ian Anderson
Charity Veveresting was created by Ian Anderson
Hi all,
Last year myself and 20 others got together to help raise funds for suicide or Survive so that thaley could continue their great work helping people with mental health issues, our aim was to run,walk,cycle,swim ect. 1000km each and raise €1000 each.
As a collective we all became good friends and manage to blitz our goals thanks to the generosity of club mates, family,friends and even complete strangers.
In the end we managed to raise an amazing €21.5k for SOS.
So with the success of last year we have again teamed up to help SoS but this year our aim is to try and best last year.
We will this year try to do 21k km's and raise €21k.
We will also be taking on some personal challenges along the way as well, the group will hopefully be cycling from Dublin to Belfast in june(400km over 2 days)in a tribute to my Dad on his 10th anniversary
as loved to do the Maracycle each year and I myself will attempt the vEveresting challenge on the 27th March- to climb over 9000m in one day.
We would love for people to help and to donate as little or as much, so if you wish to help out you can donate on our just giving page
www.justgiving.com/campaign/20-4-21Challenge
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Ian Anderson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard Kaye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #34620 by Leonard Kaye
Replied by Leonard Kaye on topic Charity Veveresting
Best wishes with the gig Ian

Leonard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #34622 by Ian Anderson
Replied by Ian Anderson on topic Charity Veveresting
Thanks Leonard, it will be a hard day in the saddle