Group Discount - Cycling Week - Sierra Nevada - March 2023

More
1 year 6 months ago #37598 by Sinead Kennedy
HI All 

You may know that I run an international cycling week in the Sierra Nevada, Spain every March - (11th - 18th  2023) and I have a discount for my fellow club members! 

This week long Cycling trip offers fully guided cycles and Yoga for Cyclists / stretch classes all from our base, Velez de Benaudalla in Southern Spain. Nestled on the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains it is only a few kilometers to the Costa Tropical. ( Arrive Malaga Airport) 

We have three groups daily: 
  • Advanced – this group will typically cycle around 5 hours per day with at least one major climb each day at a strong pace. Most days will be around 100 kilometers with over 2,000m of climbing. (Equivalent to Orwell Red Group) Ideal for racers getting season ready. 

• Intermediate – a slightly easier pace than the advanced but would tackle a similar route each day to the advanced group. Most days will be around 70 to 100 kilometers with around 1,000m to 2,000m of climbing each day. (Orwell Orange Group) Ideal to get back on hills and improve technical bike handling skills 

• Leisure – 60km - 100km -coastal and hilly routes. The difficult will increase as the week goes by and challenge you. We will of course throw in a few spectacular climbs along the way. (Orwell Yellow Group) Come home feeling great and ready for summer sportive / audax season. 

We offer 10% discount on the trip when FOUR (4) or more persons book from the same club.

Rumor has it that flight prices will be rocketing in 2023 however, the flights are already on sale for the dates of this trip and are currently €169 RETURN on Ryanair. 

Check out all the info here 
sineadekennedy.com/portfolio/cycling-yoga-trip/

see you on the road soon 

Sinead 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds