Indoor trainer buyersare guide 2020

More
3 years 5 months ago #34055 by BarryR
Indoor trainer buyersare guide 2020 was created by BarryR
Dcrainmaker's annual buyer's guide to indoor trainers has been published.

www.dcrainmaker.com/2020/11/smart-cycle-...ns-guide-winter.html

This is the most reliable and most comprehensive guide you'll find. It's a big article but scan down to the bits of interest to you.

The main piece of advice is to buy anything you can actually get your hands on because new trainers are in extremely short supply and likely to remain that way for a while.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal Quinn, Luke GJ Potter, Leonard Kaye, Sarah McEvoy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #34063 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Indoor trainer buyersare guide 2020
Tweet today from dcrainmaker reinforcing the information that new trainers are hard to find.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
Attachments:

More
3 years 5 months ago #34065 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Indoor trainer buyersare guide 2020
In case anyone here is looking for one Joe Daly Cycles got a small delivery of Kickr Cores this morning. We still have 2 available.

The shipment of the Kickr Axis has been delayed, we were due some in November but the Irish distributor tells us that it will be December before they are in Europe now.

More
3 years 5 months ago #34066 by Peadar Corbally
Replied by Peadar Corbally on topic Indoor trainer buyersare guide 2020
There is one other option thats not mentioned there, invest in a power meter and go for cheap non smart trainer. Its the set up I use. Obviously you don't have the benefits like ERG mode etc but a person can use the power meter when out on the road. The turbo trainer doesn't have to be anything special/can be very cheap. The one I use is14/15 years old and it does the job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Kieran Doohan

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds