Why Track?

More
2 years 2 months ago #36301 by Eddie Lynch
Why Track? was created by Eddie Lynch
Why Track Cycling?
1, Perfect for the time crunched bike rider - Each race takes a few minutes and evening league races offer multiple racing opportunities in an event taking less than two hours.

2, Short Commute – Sundrive Road in Crumlin is easily accessible for most Orwell members.

3, Lots of Races – There’s huge variety in track cycling and something to suit most skill sets

4, Convivial Atmosphere – There’s a lot of recovery/downtime at track events which helps create a great social experience. You’ll get lots of help, advice and encouragement in track racing.

5, Ability streamed – in league racing where most riders begin, the racers are placed in groups depending on ability so there’s a decent chance of success for everyone.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Denis Gleeson, Daniel McElroy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #36306 by Sean Walsh
Replied by Sean Walsh on topic Why Track?
Hi Eddie, I would be interested in this… though probably not very successful at it! What do I need to do? Where can I get more info? Thanks, Sean!

More
2 years 2 months ago #36307 by David Byrne
Replied by David Byrne on topic Why Track?
Hi,

Yep,I'd be interested also,only a stone's throw from there.

Thanks,
Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson

More
2 years 2 months ago #36316 by Eddie Lynch
Replied by Eddie Lynch on topic Why Track?
You'll need to attend the accreditation session next Saturday 19th from 2-4pm. After that you'll be good to go. Hire bikes are available for all sizes. Register at www.trackcycling.ie

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds