New Club Pro (s!) - Aidan Collins & Sinead Kennedy

More
4 years 1 month ago #31872 by Louise Keane
Huge thank you to Aidan Collins and Sinead Kennedy who have volunteered to take on the role of PRO between them!

Sharing the role makes sense for a club as big, busy and successful as Quanta Scott Orwell Wheelers. One big learning I got from my time in the role was that to be a successful PRO you need help from lots of people - sending photos, results, news etc so I would encourage you all to help out our new PROs whenever you can.

You can contact Aidan and Sinead using the email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sinead will concentrate on Leisure & Audaxing, Aidan will focus on racing, youths, CX and they will share general club info etc between them.

I wish both the best of luck in the role and I looking forward to loads of new news:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Stephen Ryan, Ken O'Neill, Luke GJ Potter, Leonard Kaye, Donal Arundel, Darran Kearney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #31881 by Sinead Kennedy
Replied by Sinead Kennedy on topic New Club Pro (s!) - Aidan Collins & Sinead Kennedy
Your welcome! Delighted to help out.

Remember to send all your lovely leisure and audaxing and all party photos to me. I am not on the big what’s app groups so just send them directly to me.

Please make sure you photos are family friendly , have club kit and details -

Eg - orange spin to ashford with sinéad , Jack and ...

Travelling abroad to do an event? Let me know before you depart and then send me pics of your amazing adventure . Remember to pack your club jersey (and sunscreen!)

Write ups on events , challenges , trips should also be family friendly! Ideally they are shorter than war and peace too.

Looking forward to posting lots of lovely photos, smiles and bikes.

(Aidan is posting all racing / results / championships etc! )

Sinéad
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan, Daniel McElroy, Leonard Kaye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds