Phase 3 - Coming soon: Returning to club activity

More
3 years 9 months ago #32579 by Louise Keane
Hi all

As you know the country entered Phase 3 on Monday and a return to club activities is not too far away. But first there are several requirements which we have to have in place before we can restart - both as a club and as individual members.

Part 1 of this process has been completed and a Covid-19 Sub Committee has been established who will work together to steer the club though the get back to cycling phases. The committee are
Chair: Fergal O’Sullivan, Club Vice President
Covid-19 Manager: Eamonn Eaton, Club Child Protection Officer
Training Representative: Denis Gleeson, Club Sponsorship Manager
Events Representative: John Twomey, Club Kit manager

We are currently working on an email which will go to all members later this week outlining the Cycling Ireland, Sport Ireland and Government guidelines and what your next steps are to return to club cycles.

Bear with us - it's been a long road but we are nearly there!

Thanks
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Paraic Morrissey, Fergal O'Sullivan, Dick O'Brien, Fergal Quinn, Bryan Johnston, Eamonn Eaton, Michael Monahan, Darran Kearney, Andrew Ryan, Shaun Kelly, Peter McGrath, Sarah Murphy, Luke Ginnell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #32598 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Phase 3 - Returning to club activity
An email was sent to all club members tonight (Friday 3rd of July) outlining the next steps for members who would like to return to club spins. As it is going out as a mail merge it may take a few hours to get to your inbox.

Please read the email carefully along with all the link, guidelines and forms. When you are ready to return to club activity (spins, training, racing etc...) please complete the EventBrite checklist form linked in the email. You will need your unique club membership number which is in the email body.

My sincere thanks to Fergal, Eamonn, Denis and John who have pulled this together so quickly. Contact details for the guys are ON THIS PAGE

Looking forward to seeing you on the road, in Orwell colours again soon!
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Fergal O'Sullivan, Neal Hudson

More
3 years 9 months ago #32607 by George Flanagan
Replied by George Flanagan on topic Phase 3 - Coming soon: Returning to club activity
If you did not received the email please let us know at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
George

More
3 years 9 months ago #32631 by Ciaran McGettigan
Replied by Ciaran McGettigan on topic Phase 3 - Coming soon: Returning to club activity
I have tried to follow the links on the email but all either dead end in an undesirable pdf or in Eventbrite where there is no online event?? Am I doing something wrong or has the link expired??

Thanks for all the hard work

Ciaran

More
3 years 9 months ago #32632 by Eamonn Eaton
Replied by Eamonn Eaton on topic Phase 3 - Coming soon: Returning to club activity
Hi Ciaran.

Eventbrite is still live so we need to check this for you. We will revert ASAP

Eamonn Eaton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ciaran McGettigan

More
3 years 9 months ago #32633 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Phase 3 - Coming soon: Returning to club activity
Hi Ciaran

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. I have checked the links that were in the email that we sent out to you and they all appear to be working. I have tried them on a Windows 10 device and also on an ios device without issues.

If you are still having the issue can you take a screen shot and send it directly to me

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Regards

Fergal

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds