Summer kit orders ARRIVED

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #29634 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Summer kit orders ARRIVED
Great news...

The Feb summer order has landed! It arrives into Dublin tomorrow evening.

I will bring the boxes to the quiz night in the Union cafe tomorrow evening (Friday the 26th april), I'll be there from 7.15-8.15pm.
Please collect your orders tomorrow night from me or kindly ask someone to collect on your behalf.

Thanks,
Rachel
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Murnane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #29652 by Rachel McCluskey
The final collection date will be next Friday the 3rd May from 6.30-7.30pm in Joe dalys. The randonnee sign on is also happening during this time. The items wont arrive until Friday evening so please dont call in prior to the collection night.

Please make every effort to collect your items during this time or kindly ask someone to collect on your behalf. If you have any items left from previous orders please collect them asap also (these are in the orwell clothing box).

Please note club items can only be collected from Joe Dalys at a collection night or Monday to Friday during working hours. Please do not go to Joe dalys for club clothing on a Saturday.

Thanks
Rachel
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.

More
4 years 11 months ago #29658 by Robert Dolan
Replied by Robert Dolan on topic Summer kit orders ARRIVED
Hi Rachel,

I’m away from 1st to the 8th of May and so won’t be around to collect my gear. Could I get it off you another time?

More
4 years 11 months ago #29724 by Rachel McCluskey
Hi Robert

The boxes will be in Joe dalys for 2 wks after Friday and can be collected Monday to friday during business hours (no club clothing collection on a Saturday)

Thanks
Rachel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal Quinn

More
4 years 11 months ago #29757 by Joseph Wheatley
Replied by Joseph Wheatley on topic Summer kit orders ARRIVED
Rachel,
I ordered a rain cape in Feb and have paid for it and have the invoice. Can you advise if these were delivered; I may have missed an update.
Thanks
Joe (Wheatley)

More
4 years 11 months ago #29783 by Rachel McCluskey
Hi Joe

This is the summer order that arrived last friday week. I would hope your order is there as this is the last order due in (exc skinsuits), unfortunately I dont get a list of orders or items purchased on the website but drop into Joe Dalys from next tuesday (weekdays only, no sat collection) and it should be there, items will be there for 2 wks.

Thanks
Rachel

More
4 years 11 months ago #29875 by Rachel McCluskey
Morning all

Still a number of items for collection. Please collect from Joe dalys asap. Monday -friday during working hours, no kit collection on a Saturday from Joe dalys.

Thanks
Rachel

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds