Track racing starting soon, dates for your diary.

More
5 years 11 months ago #26132 by Daniel McElroy
Wednesday 18th April (tomorrow!) 1820-2000 - League instruction night. For accredited riders only, this night gives a good introduction to what you might expect during race nights.

Wednesday 25th April - The Wednesday night track league starts next week. It's a really enjoyable night of hard racing where you can learn how to race on Sundrive Velodrome in a group that suits your ability. Sign-on from 18:20 followed by warm-up, racing starts at 7.

I'll be down on both night so hopefully see you there!

If you are not yet accredited, the next Accreditation is on Sat 5th May.

Bike hire is available at all events.

Finally, if you would like to be added to the "Orwell Track Group" whatsapp group, send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can add you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #26138 by Daniel McElroy
Replied by Daniel McElroy on topic Track racing starting soon, dates for your diary.
Edit: Dave pointed out that the fees I posted were incorrect, to clarify:

Race intro tomorrow is treated like a normal training session which means it is 5 euro, and any cycling Ireland licence will suffice. If you have already paid for the season this is covered.

The track league is 25 euro for the 8 week league and a race licence is needed (at least limited competition)

bike hire 5 euro per session regardless
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Daniel McElroy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds