Orange Winter spins

More
2 years 5 months ago #35831 by Peadar Corbally
Orange Winter spins was created by Peadar Corbally
I'll be putting up an alternative route to the standard route on the winter spins roster.

These routes will in general be longer/hiller than the routes currently posted there.

I will be leaving from the Old Drundrum Shopping Center Car Park at 9.10 pm with the rest of the winter spins. Its an alternative route for people who want something longer/faster/just different than the route for the week in question. The routes will generally avoid the Wicklow mountains sticking to the Wicklow Coast and the flatter roads of West Wicklow, Kildare and Meath.

If there is enough people wanting to do the route in question more than one group will head out.

I'll post the route on a weekly basis similar to what I've for the Sunday Mountains group over the summer. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal O'Sullivan, Louise Keane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #35832 by Peadar Corbally
Replied by Peadar Corbally on topic Orange Winter spins
Planning on leaving Old Dundrum Shopping Center Car park at 9.10.

Heading out by the Yellow House, Ballinascourney, up behind Brittas, down to Kill, out to Straffam, coffee in Maynooth and back via Lexlip, the back of Lucan, Strawberrybeds and the Phoenix Park.

Total Distance 80km and 660 meters of climbing.

www.strava.com/routes/2879006856163460964

More
2 years 5 months ago #35838 by Paul Redbond
Replied by Paul Redbond on topic Orange Winter spins
Hi Peadar, thanks for all the work putting both these and the mountain spins together. I am not around this weekend, but will hopefully join you next week. Cheers, Paul

More
2 years 5 months ago #35839 by Jim Davenport
Replied by Jim Davenport on topic Orange Winter spins
Hi Peadar, l was looking forward to starting the orange winter spins but my physio has told me not to cycle as I may have broken wrist following my recent fall
Jim

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds