Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #29214 by Louise Keane
The Appleby Orwell Women's League kicks off on Tuesday the 9th of April with a TT starting and finishing in Batterstown.

We are putting out a call for people to volunteer to Marshal on the night. You would need to be in Batterstown for 6.30pm as the TT starts at 7pm. We will need 8-10 marshals to make this event work as this is a slightly different course to the usual one.

Please reply here if you can help out!
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Louise Keane. Reason: wrong date!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #29352 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Bumping this as we got such an underwhelming response!

We desperately need marshals for this event to go ahead safely. Please let us know if you are available to help out!

More
5 years 1 month ago #29355 by Shaun Kelly
Replied by Shaun Kelly on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Hi Louise, I'm available
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

More
5 years 1 month ago #29356 by Carthach McCarthy
Replied by Carthach McCarthy on topic Re:Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Hi Louise, I intend to take part but happy to go first or last if that will help.

Carthach

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

More
5 years 1 month ago #29376 by Colum Bradley
Replied by Colum Bradley on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
I can help out.
Colum Bradley

More
5 years 1 month ago #29389 by Donal Arundel
Replied by Donal Arundel on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Hi Louise, I can help

Cheers!

More
5 years 1 month ago #29477 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Hi Louise,

I can help this week, to make it six marshals.

More
5 years 1 month ago #29480 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Marshals needed for Appleby Orwell Women's League
Thanks a million to everyone who has volunteered to help out on Tuesday - we are now covered for Marshals:)

Full information on the Tuesday night event, including the sign on/start/finish is on this forum post - Round 1 TT - Batterstown

Dave Mc is looking after the timing.

Gen McLoughlin and Lorna Reilly will be running sign on. Can you please meet Gen/Lorna at 6.30pm so that they can give you hi-vis and explain where you are going. It is a different route to before - map also on the forum thread above.

Thanks again!
Louise & Orla

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds