Cycling Ireland’s 7 week Online Training Programme for women!

More
4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 2 days ago #32370 by Sinead Kennedy
As part of the Bike Like Me campaign Cycling Ireland is excited to offer a free 7 week Online Training Programme for women, designed by Neill Delahaye - Cycling Ireland’s National Performance Coach.

The 7 week Online Training Programme, is taking place each Monday from 18th May to the 6th July at 7pm. Each week leaders made up of Ireland top class female cyclists will be there to encourage and motivate you during each session.

If you are new to interval training or coming back to it after a long break, this is a great opportunity to get back in shape by following a structure programme with support to help you along the way.

The Monday sessions are designed as part of a 7 week programme on TrainingPeaks by Cycling Ireland’s National Performance Coach - Neil Delahaye. They are designed to be done as part of this structured and balanced programme, and not to be done ad hoc or every day, as you can injure yourself and harm your fitness by accumulating fatigue.

What do I need?
You will need a set of rollers or a turbo trainer. You do not need a smart trainer to take part.

You will also need a laptop/webcam enabled desktop/tablet or phone that you can access the online platform.

Can I sign up to the plan on TrainingPeaks and do the programme over the 7 weeks?
Yes you can! A plan has been developed that goes with the Monday sessions and runs over the duration of the 7 weeks.

To register for the Cycling Ireland’s 7 week Online Training Programme and/or TrainingPeaks programme please email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. you will then receive a confirmation email with further information and how to access the online platform.

For all the latest information check out Bike Like Me , www.cyclingireland.ie and our Facebook & Instagram pages on all things cycling!

Stay safe, look after yourself and each other.
Best Wishes
Margo

Margo Finnegan
Programmes Coordinator
M: +353 (0) 86 7710712 | E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
W: www.cyclingireland.ie

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 days ago by Louise Keane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds