Audaxing in Orwell

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #31204 by Leonard Kaye
Audaxing in Orwell was created by Leonard Kaye
For those who are interested or curious about audaxing then here is some information, and a few ideas/initiatives that may be of interest to you.

Before the end of this year there will be an information evening about how you can best prepare to achieve your audaxing goals for 2020.(This will be posted on this thread).

Beginning in January into Feburary there will be several led training rides, e.g. 100+kms to help people prepare for the national 200 audax scheduled for Sunday 8th March 2020. (The ORWELL DUBLIN-MEATH-KILDARE 200km audax is a very achievable audax for first timers, e.g. with only 957 m of elevation gain, much less than the W100)

• There is an audax what’s app group, email
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
to gain access to this group. Please include your mobile number in the email.

Cheers,
Colin, Dave, Ken and Leonard –
Orwell Audax sub committee
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Leonard Kaye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane, Ian Anderson, Stefan Foster, Tara Nelson, Eamonn McSherry, Killian Byrne, Tom McGovern

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #31219 by Francis Brophy
Replied by Francis Brophy on topic Audaxing in Orwell
Thanks Leonard,

I would love to give it a go.

Fran Brophy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard Kaye

More
4 years 6 months ago #31223 by Leonard Kaye
Replied by Leonard Kaye on topic Audaxing in Orwell
Thanks to all who sent an email expressing interest in audaxing.
I'll be adding you all to the Orwell Audax Whats app later this evening. If I have missed you please message me on my phone
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers
Leonard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Ian Anderson

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds