Membership Renewal - 2020

• Fergal O'Sullivan
  • Fergal O'Sullivan's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #31390 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Membership Renewal - 2020 was created by Fergal O'Sullivan
Folks

The membership site for 2020 is now open. The email notifications were sent out to people on Thursday of last week, however as a result of a email quota not all of the emails were sent.

Approx 200 members didn't receive the notifications and I'm currently working on determining which ones were not sent. The plan is that they will be sent later this evening or tomorrow.

If you have any questions on this please feel free to drop a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Fergal O'Sullivan
  • Fergal O'Sullivan's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #31417 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Membership Renewal - 2020
Folks

If you haven't received the email in connection to the renewal of your membership can you please contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

There were a number of un-deliverable email address's as a result of people either closing down the email address, moving job and the old address is gone etc.

Regards

Fergal

More
4 years 4 months ago #31441 by David O'Halloran
Replied by David O'Halloran on topic Membership Renewal - 2020
Does membership renewal go for the recent pathways graduates as well? I did not get an email. But I did get one from cycling Ireland saying my leasure membership with them was due for renewal.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds